Re: Yesterday

To: LSelz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yesterday
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:42:58 -0400
dear lannis:
the weather was beautiful last week too in western Maryland.  I spent
the week exploring the highways and byways over South mountain and the
catoctins near Middletown, Bolivar, and Boonsboro.  Try Zittlestown,
Dahlgren, and Frosttown Rds.  Old Route 40A has some interesting curves
too.  My Mom may need some help this weekend with a barn- (actually
shed-)  raising.  There is a Conestoga Wagon train there in a couple
weeks for Heritage Days.

Ben Palmer