B687 '62 4/4 Series 4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: B687 '62 4/4 Series 4
From: RHT56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:53:11 EDT
Hi All,
B687 was retrieved from ye olde rebuild shoppe last evening.  Three miles
into a twenty mile trip I ran out of gas!  Nice wife following in LR
Discovery returned to shoppe and brought back the precious fluid. (Shaking
her head saying "I thought by working on that thing since last September they
would have it fixed by now.")
This morning facing my thirty mile (each way) commute to work I was appalled
to see rain drops falling past my garage door.  "New" car, fresh paint, new
leather, top down, last driven in '89.
What to do?  JUMP IN AND DRIVE ON!!
A little wet the first five miles but dry by ten.  Big grin, smells of the
passing countryside, the noise of the wind slapping me upside the head at
speed.
Ahhhh.  I'm back..........
Dick Tilden