Morgans Lost & Found

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans Lost & Found
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:34:23 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

We have seen many former owners remembering their long lost Morgans with
fondness and with great curiosity as to its present whereabouts.

At the same time, many present and proud owners of Morgans would very much like
to know more about its history.

To accommodate each, we have set up this page as a Lost & Found bulletin board
off the GoMoG home page.

Email us the chassis number of the Morgan in question and we will post with a
request for info.

In each case, along with the information you have please indicate the Chassis
number in question and whether you wish wish your contact details to be
forwarded.

We urge owners to take the time to list their Morgan with the Morgan Registry
(you will find a link to the Registry on the GoMoG home page as well.

LMG