Re: smaller steering wheel ideas??

To: <Zzzenster@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: smaller steering wheel ideas??
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:08:03 -0400
Walter,
I recently replaced a cracked 15" mota lita wheel with a 14" wheel from a
company called Mountney in Great Britain. This was purchased from a local
Mini dealer. The hub spline is the same on an earlier Mini application as my
'67 Mog. This wheel is solid wood, unlike the rivetted wood-laminate mota
lita I had, which cracked across one of the rivets. Not only do you get a
good work-out, you also save quite a bit of money in the bargain! The leg
room is also a plus.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk, MSCCC Past President

Roundel Records MP3 music site:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/9044/index.html

My MSCCC Morgan site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Holy Smokes & Southern Ontario Cigar Society site:
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/