Toyota master cylinder

To: Morgan List <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toyota master cylinder
From: "David" <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 13:03:18 -0500
Dear All,

Recently there has been a discussion regarding lack of brake pedal pressure
with the Toyota dual master cylinder.  I have plumbed my system using the
Toyota master cylinder arrangement, but have yet to install fluid into the
system.  I would like to keep this setup.  If working properly, it should be
safer.

Has anyone out there experimented with servos?  I would like more info about
what may be known about servos in a Morgan.

Also a second question regarding brakes.  What do racers use?  Due to safety
concerns, I believe vintage racers are allowed to modify brakes.

Your input is appreciated.

Still garaged,
David

PS
I also install a proportioning valve to the rear brakes,  would this be
adequate to keep up pressure to the rear drums?