Brake light flashing on and off

To: "Morgan List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake light flashing on and off
From: "Ross Jones" <rossjones@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:10:08 -0400
Many thanks to all of you who offered advice on the brake light problem on
my 1987 4/4 after getting a Penna. State Inspection.

I'm afraid I did not clarify the problem correctly... it was the Warning
Light on the dash that kept flashing on and off, not the actual brake
lights. While driving up a steep hill, the light went out. That's when I
realized the real problem!

Today I topped off the reservoir with brake fluid and the light went out for
good.

Duh... thanks anyway!