Re: Movin' on an smoggin

To: wms@vaxxine.com
Subject: Re: Movin' on an smoggin
From: Kit Hildreth <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:33:46 PDT
"----Original Message Follows----
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
To: "Morgan" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject:
Movin' on an smoggin
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:47:42 -0400

        Friends
of Morgan
             I had heard some stories about the dealer here in my
area ,
some good some bad . I have to tell you he/they treated me very ,
very ,
well during my restoration and it was a great place to get first hand
info
when needed .I think I treated them fairly , as well .
         One
thing I learned very early in life    " NEVER BURN A BRIDGE" .

   Cheers      Glenn Nigh    # 5112

"
*******
VERY Good Advice, particularly with the limited # of suppliers. Now, who
makes the best new US Plus Eights? ISIS or CANTAB? How about a head-to-head!
Sorree!
Kit Hildreth