Re: Grinding Gears

To: "Ross Jones" <rossjones@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Grinding Gears
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:19:04 -0400
Ross,
No tech guru expertise here but several years ago when our clutch needed
replacement, it started to grind in reverse first. As Don suggests, maybe an
adjustment is inorder. Is your friction point close to the floor?
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/