Re: Thoughts on cooling- reply to Bob...

To: nogera@prodigy.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thoughts on cooling- reply to Bob...
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:03:27 EDT
Bob- Great point!!! Water temp from the radiator is pi-- poor design (except
for electric fan thermostat switch). Actually, before the thermostat is best-
mine is in the head.

Also I take my oil pressure from the oil galley plug on the +4. Drilled the
brass plug and silver soldered in a short length of 1/8" copper line. Easier
than dilling & tapping the brass.

Also if you want to get nuts... and have an oil cooler- you should take the
oil temp from the feed line just before the engine.

good point.....

Fred Sisson