Re: Badging

To: gomog@angelfire.com
Subject: Re: Badging
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:44:02 PDT
Hi Lorne,
trust life North of the border proceeds apace.
"----Original Message Follows----
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
To: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trooble @ Mill(MSCC woes!)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 17:22:56 -0400

Egawd! a legal Kit! Hide the children..lock up the wife
(and/or the dog!).

Would it be possible for you to write a tech article for the GoMoG site on
the cooling benefits to North American Morgans of removing Brit Club badges?

Lorne
***
As soon as I can verify and tabulate my references dug up from SAE papers
etc, a ninety page monograph will be whipped off and e-mailed - at my
leisure! I discovered the technique of bending the badges horizontal after
overheating in a I-80 traffic jam attempting to exit SF! No need to lock up
the dog or kids-unless of course they're addicted to dicky
seat(sic!)mogging, but the wife, if she's pretty....incidentally on a
nit-picking note, that's EGAD not Gawd(who?) by jingo!
keep on mogging!
Kit