Beaulieu Autojumble

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beaulieu Autojumble
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:18:08 +0100
Hi Guys
If any of you are planning to visit the Beaulieu Autojumble on Saturday &
Sunday 11th & 12th September and would like to talk about our favourite
sports car why not visit us on stands R289 & R290.   Backing on to us you
will find the Morgan Sports Car Club stand on R 272 and on R271 you will
find Roy Halford the club's electrical spares officer.   Also you will find
that there are almost 2,000 stands to browse around as well.   You can be
assured of a warm welcome from all of us.  (If you time it right you may
even find a cup of coffee on our stand). Best wishes for GOOD MORGANEERING.
Ken & Janet Hill