Re: speedometer cable

To: <KatHaus7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: speedometer cable
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:38:12 -0400
Kat,
Generally, the other end connects to a drive gear on the tranny. At least it
does on my '67 4/4 ("the thinking man's car" - from an old thread).
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/