Consider Yourself deflowered

To: Steve Harman - SHA <SHarman@ideal.co.uk>
Subject: Consider Yourself deflowered
From: Andy Bleasdale <andyb@formstyle.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:20:55 +0100
Hi Steve and welcome
Not all the members of this community are US based and what sets it
apart in my view is the undeniable enthusiasm and willingness to help
solve others solve not so complex engineering problems, some of the old
sages (respect) can assist us SIGNIFICANTLY younger enthusiasts because
they have already solved the dilemma currently taxing the brain whilst
in the garage.

If that is not your seen then the opportunity to take the cars on to the
track and give it a real blast - what could be better

If you want to be a boulevard cruiser what could be better - I had the
opportunity of delivering a Porsche 911 convertible for a friend at the
weekend and was driving down the Kings Road following a 355 spider and a
Lambourgeni coming in the opposite direction was a 4/4 what do you think
turned the heads?

This mail list also does not suffer from the snobbishness that can be
forthcoming from those that refer to our cars as those afflicted by an
extra wheel

Once again welcome pull up a chair and stop a while

Andy Bleasdale
1956 4/4 Series II
1992 +4 4 Seater

In message <A8EB198A6034D211A2AC0008C7A49CFE015B2D0A@gordons>, Steve