Morgan Events

To: Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Events
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:18:11 -0400
Did anyone notice that the GoMog people posted a Morgan Events page.
Maybe, we can help them out by notifying them of up coming events.

I asked Lorne to post my Top Ten Best Things About Owning a Morgan on
his GoMog humor page. If anyone has their own top ten  drop me a line.

    Sunday was the Lancaster MG clubs tenth "A Taste Of Britain" auto
show.  About 300 British cars were there.  There were hundreds of MG of
all types, lots of Jag's, including a rare '35 that had won a national
best of show, and a few Minis.  But, only two Morgans,  my DCH and a
beautiful roaster from the Delaware Morgan Club.  (I did know there was
a Delaware Morgan Club.)
        A lot of people stoped by to chat about Morgans, but very few
had seen one.  Where are you hiding?
Ed.