<no subject>

Subject: <no subject>
From: "Colin Cobb " <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:23:26 -0600
Hey Gang,

The current (October) issue of Automobile Magazine has a brief driver's
evaluation (by Jamie Kitman) of a new Plus 8 in the "Cogito Ergo Zoom"
section. The overall impression was very favorable though concrete facts are
lamentably few and far between. Still, if you can grab the issue you might
be interested, particularly since the ride characteristics got high marks, a
first for Mog.

If you can't find the mag, e-mail me and I'll scan the article and e-mail it
back to you.

(Many of you might also be interested in the very first driver's evaluation
of the W18 powered Bugatti.)

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus Four, '67 Sunbeam Alpine, '89 Alfa Romeo
Spider