Re: Auction

To: jpavone@vanstar.com
Subject: Re: Auction
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 17:41:10 -0400
Since it was local I checked out this car last weekend if anyone wants
details.  It is a 12 year old project almost completed.  He started with
a '59 4/4 body and frame only from a wrecking yard!  No steering, no
dashboard, no front or rear end parts.  It has a 4 link Chevrolet rear
with Panhard rod, and a VW beetle front suspension, mustang radiator,
'64 225? cast iron 6 cyl engine, etc.  Hardly a Morgan.

Art Hart
'64 +4
Chester, NJ