Re: Morgan Model & Book Reviews

To: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>,
Subject: Re: Morgan Model & Book Reviews
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:59:35 +0100
Hi Guys,
Many thanks GoMog for the build up we only hope that there will be enough
material to justify us placing fingers to keys over the winter.   Only one
slight correction to the posting by Lorne and that is the Janet's company as
most of you know is 'Janet Hill Ventures'   not   ' Enterprises'.   Also her
model collection is of Morgans only.   Good Morganeering.   Make the most of
the remainder of the summer and the full.