Re: The Morgan EXPERTS PANEL

To: " LMG@GoMoG" <gomog@angelfire.com>, Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Morgan EXPERTS PANEL
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:16:58 -0400
Lorne,
    I have a question for the panel.  I took the starter, from my 58
DHC, a TR 3, to a well respected repair shop her in Baltimore. They have
no records on and thing past the 1960s.  How do we get the old Morgan
stuff repaired in original condition? What should we be looking for when
we have a minor repair?

Ed.