Expert list

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Expert list
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:58:38 -0400
Amen to John Blair's email about parts list and the importance of sharing.  His
list have been invaluable and IMHO should serve as a core set that we all
contribute to.  I've had the good luck to find guys who say "Aaah,
Lucas....yes" and can do the deed on generators and starters; maybe we need to
"capture" some of those folks on at least a regional basis.

I'm thrilled by the willingness of those experts to put themselves on the line
and [absent the presence of the highly talented Robert "Doc" Couch] couldn't
ask for a better bunch. BUT, since many of teh suggestions/tips to date have
come from others on the list [almost always including a contribution by Greg
and Gerry - *thanks thanks*], I hope having such a panel won't inhibit folks
from asking and answering questions here.  Obviously if a question gets posted
here, those guys see it and respond, so in that case the website gambit will
hopefully pick up contributions from John and Bill that haven't been evident,
so hooray.  While I routinely go to both [well, whenever there's an email here
with a link] and others may routinely go there, this will remain the easiest
for the most folks until more people have cable modems that make mincemeat of
download times.

In any case, great initiative for the common good, applause applause applause!

David [aka mogdriver] 1966 4/4  1963 DHC  1966 122S Volvo

David P. Crandall, President

The NETWORK,Inc.

136 Fenno Drive

Rowley, Massachusetts 01969

978-948-7764 [O], 978-948-7836 [fax]

1-800-877-5400 [toll-free]

davidc@netwrk.org [email]

<italic>"Creating Change Together Since 1969"</italic>