Morganish Christmas cards, note cards, birthday cards,etc.

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morganish Christmas cards, note cards, birthday cards,etc.
From: hofmogtx@excite.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 09:06:26 PDT
I'm in the process of assembling a collection of Morganish cards to publish
in a book of some sort, or put on Mog-Mog website for all to enjoy.  Through
the years I've designed my own stationery, Christmas cards and the like.
I've also received many Mog-type cards from other Morgan Maniacs like myself
who enjoy creating useful, fun things.  If any of you have cards, stationery
and the like to share with me, I'd appreciate it.  Of course, I'll give you
lavish mention as the generous donor of said card etc.You can scan them to
me, or even snail-mail them to me and I'll process them and send them back
to you.   Enjoying the Marque, Kathi Hoffman,    9306 Rentur,Houston, TX