RE: Bucket Seats for +8

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bucket Seats for +8
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 05:42:59 -0700
Mike,
If you are looking for new seats and are willing to wait for them then I
would suggest Simmonds in the UK. You can contact Steve Simmonds at
clare@cpykett.freeserve.co.uk. I recently received a set of super sport
bucket seats for my 67 +4. It took about 6 months to get them from the time
I place the order. The quality is good, they are custom made to your
dimensions and the price is considerably lower than I found from any of the
US suppliers.

Good luck,
Phil Roettjer
Upton, Ma.