events

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: events
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:08:44 EDT
Oct 8-9-10 is the Circle City Vintage GP at Indianapolis Raceway Park. The
pre-war group is working hard for a big entry and I hear that there may be as
many as thirty pre-war cars, Bob Wilson ('36 4/4... couple of 'em in fact) is
heading up the recruiting.. he has over ten grand worth of prizes/raffle
items for group 1. Points to be earned by period costumes, recruiting cars,
decorating pits etc. Sounds like it is going to be a good time reguardles of
marque interest. Calton Shriver is comming as is Steve Breshnahan
(supercharged Dellow!!!!). I'll be comming up from Central City KY, Pete
Olson will be there sans trike.. Kermit's 4/4 was just at Pebble Beach so
he'll surely have the cleanest car there...

Fred Sisson.

IRP is a fun track & it is a good bunch (VSCDA).