SV: Morgan Take-Off?

To: JClax5817@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: SV: Morgan Take-Off?
From: Harald Sakshaug <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:29:04 +0200
This is probably a Moss Malvern. This is a "plastic" (glassfibre) kit
car which looks very much as a 4 seater Morgan. The kit is usually based
on a Triumph Vitesse or a Triumph Herald chassie. There is one car like
this in Norway and I have driven it. These cars were buildt in the 60's
on the same basis as many other english small manufacturers of "kit
cars" (as the Spartan company). The car however miss a lot of the Morgan
feeling and driveability. It is spongy on the road, and pretty slow.

There is another kit car as well from the same period. That car looks
almost like to a 2 str. Morgan +4 late 60's. The Moss Malvern looks
Morganlike, while this other car (which i don't remember the name of)
looks almost identical. Both is made by glassfibre on an existing
chassie like the Vitesse.
I do not know what chassie this other car is based on, but I am able to
find out more information of both cars if anyone want's more
information. There is examples of all these three cars is located pretty
near where I live. (Spartan, Moss and the other morgancopy named like
Sterling or something.)

Best Regards

#3254 Harald Sakshaug