Re: Steel wheels

To: FPS3@aol.com, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steel wheels
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:29:15 -0400
That's why you don't see many Morgans at Hershey!  They are made to
drive not to show.  If your car were a "trailer queen" like many of
those Hershey show cars it probably would have a clean suspension and
may not even leak oil.  By the way if you are not serious about winning
a prize at Hershey just check the "do not judge" box on the registration
form and save the judges some time and you the embarassment of having
your pride and joy put down by the high standards of AACA judging.

I did enjoy seeing your Morgan in the line up.  I don't recall seeing
any there in recent years.

Art Hart
"64 +4
Chester, NJ