Re: brake drums

To: FPS3@aol.com, DGreimel@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: brake drums
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 02:31:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/99 10:27:28 PM Central Daylight Time, FPS3@aol.com
writes:

<< Datsun Z car drums fit with some mchining. Most Morgan racers seem to have
 them- I wrote the proceedure in my book 7 years ago- here it is.
 There are also fined iron drums of the same pattern. I buy the drums used-
 look for the chamfer. Might have the machine shop turn the drums too. They
 usually do a more accurate job than an auto machine shop.
 If you can open JPG files I'll send you a photo or two.
 fred sisson
 I had them on all four wheels on my '55. Really eliminated fade.

Fred,
I am restoring my 60 series 3 4/4 which has drums all around.  I am realy
realy interested in the Datsun conversion.
Thanks
Harris