Re: Jean Shepherd

To: ARoman4047@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jean Shepherd
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:00:32 EDT
In a message dated 10/17/99 2:10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARoman4047@aol.com writes:

<< ...Not only was Jean Shepherd a Morgan owner, he was (briefly), a
part-owner
 in a Morgan dealership. No bibliography of Shepherd is even remotely
complete
 without
 mentioning his most infamous novelistic enterprise, "I, Libertine".
 Tony in NJ (W.A.S.T.E.)

Tony,

Interesting to note the feelings for old Shep amongst us East Coast Morgan
owners.  I wonder what it says about our life view and how much we Morgan
owners may all have in common.  I listened to Shep almost daily on WOR while
growing up in New York, I missed him when he went off the radio and will miss
him more that he has signed off.

Richard
'69 Morgan 4/4