Re: A new world?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A new world?
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 09:23:37 -0400
Mark et al - Too many unsung heroes go unrecognized; you shouldn't be one of
them!  This list is the first thing I check every day and I, for one, would be
worse off both technically and culturally without it.

Further, maintaining the entire Team.Net enterprise gives us Morgan owners
ready access to the lists of other marques whose parts have been such a vital
contribution to our own motoring enjoyment.  Of course, this may be the
perspective of an owner of "older" Morgans!

Team.Net and this list embody what the internet was intended to be, at least by
that generation that evolved it from its military origins - an inexpensive,
easy access medium that would facilitate the exchange of information/knowledge
to a global community in something approaching real time. While ISPs are
necessary, I'm all for maintaining the grass roots and nurturing those hardy
souls that have managed to take root and survive, like Mark.  His work, like
that behind the marvelous GoMog site, are a godsend to Morgan owners worldwide;
long may they thrive, side by side!

That being said, my check's in the mail!  Again, Mark, thanks for your yeoman
efforts on behalf of British car owners everywhere.

David Crandall [aka mogdriver] 1963 +4 DHC   1966 4/4  1966 Volvo 122S

David P. Crandall, President

The NETWORK,Inc.

136 Fenno Drive

Rowley, Massachusetts 01969

978-948-7764 [O], 978-948-7836 [fax]

1-800-877-5400 [toll-free]

davidc@netwrk.org [email]

<italic>"Creating Change Together Since 1969"</italic>