Re: Wanted:Ford Kent 1500 head

Subject: Re: Wanted:Ford Kent 1500 head
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:21:49 -0500
> In a message dated 10/16/99 4:30:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
> DGreimel@aol.com writes:
>
> << Listers:
>  I would like to buy a spare 1500 Ford non crossflow head to experiment with.
>  Thanks!
>  Don Greimel >>
> I would like to buy a spare 1500 to rebuild Matilda's original engine.
> Harris
> Busy in the garage getting ready for TexMog in Crockett.

Hey All -

I have a friend with a complete working L-Series German Ford 1340 cc engine
that came out of a 4/4 that replaced a blown 1500 back in the late 60's - It
bolts exactly into the same place as the 1500... If anyone's interested, I
can give them his name and phone number - He doesn't have email... I think
it's around $3-400 or so for the total package...

Tony

--
http://www.gcnd.net/morganville

ldmcjr@zebra.net