massive missive

To: British Cars List <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: massive missive
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:22:35 -0600
Hey Gang,

Last week Janet and I made a 1550 mile trip in the sporty cars... We drove
Dana and Brian's "new" 1967 Sunbeam Alpine (which they purchased from us) 655
miles from our place down to them in Austin, Texas and also drove the Alfa
Spider down to participate in the AROC "Best Roads of Texas Tour," a 217 mile
(one way) tons o' fun tour which is sometimes driven at fairly highish rates
of speed. Both our Alfa and Dana's Alpine went on the Tour with about 68 other
exotic cars.

As is my custom, when we got home I wrote a rather massive missive about the
adventure. To spare those listers who aren't interested in touring in old
sports cars the agony of using their delete keys, I have posted this massive
missive on a web page. The story with a few embedded graphics is at
http://members.aol.com/CPCobb/BROT.html

There is a link from that page to a page with about 20 JPEG photos of the BROT
Tour. If you prefer to go straight to the photos you can get to them at
http://members.aol.com/CPCobb/BROTphotos.html

I would also be glad to e-mail a copy of the massive missive to anyone who has
trouble opening it or who particularly wants a hard copy of this stuff.

Cheers 'n Chowz

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Sunbeam Tiger, '66 Morgan Plus 4, '89 Alfa Romeo Spider