Fall

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:23:34 -0400
Brethren
Now that fall is upon us it is fast becoming the time to put the beloved
Morgan away for the winter  (at least up here in the land of ice and
snow and the 66 cent dollar.)
I would like to offer the following for consideration.  Last fall when I
put the Plus 4 in the back garage I sprinkled cloves on small pieces of
cloth throughout the car. (One pile under the hood, opps sorry bonnet
two on the floor and one behind the seats and come spring ne'er a sign
of a mouse.  I did collect my cloves, stored them in a bottle and will
be strategically placing them again. And for all my effort not one
inclination that there had been cloves in the car over winter.

Next point.  I am cleaning out my back garage.  I would like to offer
for a paltry sum and the cost of shipping two metal gas tanks.  One is
from my '59 Plus 4 and the other from my Daughter's '57 Plus 4.  Both
tanks are in good condition but were replaced by custom made aluminum
tanks.  Any interest before they go to the hunting grounds of the Lone
Ranger.

Regards

Toad