donations.. nope.. "dues"

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: donations.. nope.. "dues"
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:10:30 EDT
Lost the address... actually the whole hard drive... Something ate it. Whadda
bit--.

need to send a check to support this great resource- Someone please resend me
the address? Can't lie and say "the check's in the mail"... cuz it ain't.
BUT.. it will be. If not a check- maybe a bottle of cheap wine (works for
me..).

With my limited computer knowledge- I really appreciate the time that must be
spent in keeping this board going. Hell- I can't even keep my laptop going!

I live the dicotomy of finding knowledge and parts for old iron via the net.
Something I'm willing to pay for..

Thanks in advance

Fred Sisson