RE: lost key

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: lost key
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:26:34 -0700
Kat,
You should be able to obtain a key for most Lucas ignition switches just
from the number stamped on the switch. It is usually a four digit number and
is stamped right on the front where the key enters.  I have obtained extra
keys from one of the parts vendors who attends most of the shows here in the
Northeast. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of his outfit. He has a
large board filled with keys and all you do is find the one with the number
you are looking for. Perhaps someone on this list will remember the name of
this vendor or have the phone number. Also maybe someplace like Morgan
Spares or Moss can obtain duplicate keys from the number.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB