RE: Smiths wing mounted mirror

To: Charles A Harris <charris990@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Smiths wing mounted mirror
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 99 11:11:31 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Oh  Stephen, what you don't understand is when you've driven  Scarlet as
long has Harris has driven Matilda you can easily identify the part that has
fallen off by the sound it makes hitting the road.
Many has been the time I have seen Harris jump out of the car at a light, go
straight to a loose part, tighten it up and get back in before
the light changes . If the truth be known Harris actually believes thats why
the state installs traffic signals  :)

Bob Nogueira

> Date: Friday, 29-Oct-99 06:17 AM
>
> From: Stephen F. Bauserman     \ Internet:    (sbauserman@actsnet.com)
> To:   Charles A Harris         \ America Online: (CHARRIS990)
> To:   DGreimel@aol.com         \ America Online: (DGREIMEL)
> To:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: RE: Smiths wing mounted mirror
>
> I must with all due respect disagree.  The rear view mirror is needed.  I
would
> never know what parts have fallen off Scarlet after the last pot hole
without
> it.
>
> Steve Bauserman

Harris