1934 Family.

To: "morgan net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1934 Family.
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:20:58 +1300
I am attempting to tidy up the rear inner woodwork of my Family. It has been
very much hacked about to fit a larger battery etc.
However, now that a working generator is to be fitted, the intention is to
return to a smaller battery and restore the rear woodwork.
Enquiries show that the MTWC does not have any Family woodwork drawings in
their files.
So, does anyone out there have any drawings, or alternatively, a good set of
photos of the rear internal detail that they took during a restoration?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Gary Moles
Registrar. Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand.