Millennium Trike and a good lie

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Millennium Trike and a good lie
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:45:53 EST
Well maybe I stretched the truth a bit....

I was just reading a good book about the small town in Indiana, where I used
to live & plan to return to one day... talking about what urban people found
attractive in the lives of those who lived "in the hills of Brown"... the
last line;   ". urban upper-class people missed it, just as they missed the
time to relax on a shady bench, and the ability to tell a good lie."

I miss it too & enjoyed the simpler times- that's probably why I drive
simpler cars..