Winkelmann FF for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Winkelmann FF for sale
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 07:51:08 EST
Listers,
    I received this email from a pal who lives in Dutchess County, New York.
I've not seen the car, usual disclaimers apply, sounds like it could be fun.
    His name is Dave and his email address is geeksplace@juno.com
    Here's the text he shot me:
If you could just list that I want to sell my original 1969 Winkelmann FF
with trailer for $15,000 . It was only raced for 1969 and 1970 and then
retired to a shop class in Georgia till I found it about 5 years ago . I
rebuilt the entire engine and clutch and brake system , ran it at our
PSCC time trials three years ago at Lime Rock , and one autocross at
Orange County Airport two years ago . It still has the original number
148 and colors [ orange and white ] it had in 1969 .
                    I wish I had more time [ and
money ] to run this vehicle as it is quick and a blast to drive .