Racing trip to England next year

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing trip to England next year
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:41:07 -0800
Attention Morgan Racers,
    I have always thought that it would be a real kick to take my car to
England and Race it there in the Morgan Championship Series and possibly an
FIA  sanctioned "Historic" event.  Since working with Adrian Van Der Kroft
this year when he brought his car over for the Monterey Historics, I have
become more serious about such an endeavor.   I have been looking into the
logistics  of transportation  and the rules and regulations that apply to
racing in England.  I don,t as of yet have any concrete costs, but it
appears that up to 4 or 6 cars can be transported by air in a sealed
container and the greater the number of cars, the lower the cost per car.
    Is there any interest  from anyone else in going to England with their
Morgan to race next year?  Please let me know so I can include you in any
information that we come up with.

Regards, Greg Solow