Any MOGS in Mid Hudson NY?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Any MOGS in Mid Hudson NY?
From: Naoz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:44:09 EST
Hi NY Morganeers,
I will be staying in the Mid Hudson NY area (Poughkeepsie, NY) for
Thanksgiving and the weekend. After eating the bird I will have to get out
and burn some calories. No better way than to go out and visit fellow
Morganeers.

I would be very interested to visit any Morgan in the Fishkill (I know there
is one there from reading mails)/ Wappinger Falls area, in particular Plus 8
owners. I am not being snooty, but I can use some pointers from +8 owners and
study details on the car(s) so that mine goes back together properly. There
are no +8 in 200 miles from Miami for me to look at.

Anyone open for Friday 26th or the weekend?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike Nahar
Miami, FL
'79 Plus 8