Morgan in film "Love Story"???

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan in film "Love Story"???
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:26:45 -0500
Here we go again,

I received another call from another film producer. This one is
making a commercial for a cruise line and wants to use a
Morgan just like the one in the 70's movie "Love Story".

For you younger folks, "Love Story" starred Ryan O'Neal as a
swinging rich college kid who falls in love with Ali McGraw, a
middle-class college chick. His parents strongly disapprove,
but they marry anyway. Unfortunately she becomes terminally
ill and dies.  Seriously, that's the whole story.

Here comes the hard part... was that in fact a Morgan Ryan
was driving in the film, or was it a "T" series MG? I thought
it was an MG.

I recall somebody has a list of "Morgans in the Movies", but I
can't remember who (my mind is too crammed full of trivia
about old movies and such).

Can you help me out?

Joe D