Emma Peel

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Emma Peel
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:29:06 -0500
If I'm not mistaken, there was a thread about Emma Peel and her car
on here a few days ago.  For anyone interested in Emma and her Elan
check out:

http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Sands/6513/lotus.jpg

ALso the lady that followed her drove a Lotus Super 7 which I haven't seen
discussed.  I've tried to find a pix. of that to no avail.

And speaking of cars, here's an interesting site:

The Avengers : Motor Car Guide to Season 5

http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/%7Ekaleid/avenge/avcars-m.html

The Motor Car Guide to Season 5 (1967-8) of The Avengers This page attempts
to fully document all the vehicles used in the first colour season of The
Avengers. It is necessarily limited in scope to those vehicles driven by
members of the cast...

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org