Re: +4 gauges

To: tjsouz@epix.net
Subject: Re: +4 gauges
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:45:46 -0800
Various past posts have suggested MOMA or Palo Alto Speedometer for
having gauges rebuilt and since faceplate repainting and text
screening or decals are part of the process, they should be good
sources for refinishing the one you've got, even without rebuilding
the whole guage.

The only real issue would be to get a color match (which would be no
different than getting one from elsewhere, what with all the fading
that might occur).

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer