Re: spreading cheer-cloggie style!

To: toad@storm.ca, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spreading cheer-cloggie style!
From: "Kit Hildreth" <kithildreth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:16:25 GMT
Hi Toad,
well, my apartment was within viewing distance - if their hadn't been a
small  hi-rise in the way - to the left of the Pier and the building who's
name I can't recall, but is something of a Landmark; looking towards the
beach, and my place of work was about two miles due South - in a "converted"
Town House in modern parlance - that was in 1980-82. Good Times!
Kit
******
"from om: toad <toad@storm.ca>