Re: how bout this for a motor?

To: "David Terry" <nitro1957@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: how bout this for a motor?
From: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:31:08 -0500
I saw this some time ago and was impressed then.
My car that I'm currently starting restoration work on has a Chevy V8,
trans, and rear suspension/differential from a Corvette.
Including the swing arms and independent suspension transaxles.
Interesting how they put it all together.

Its all coming out starting January!

Know anyone who wants the drivetrain????????????

--Scott

Scott Seidler
Senior Network Engineer
Eastern DataComm