Re: engine swaps

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine swaps
From: CHarris990@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 22:21:52 EST
First of all Happy New Year y'all.  As I was driving Matilda this weekend,
with the temps in the mid seventies, all the discussions about
engine/transmission swaps came to mind.  It suddenly occurred to me that I am
always on the lookout for Ford bits while others are looking for vast
improvement by way of complicating their cars.  As I wish to give fair
competition in Matilda I think that I need for some Brit friend to locate a
Reliant 850 engine and transmission or just an older Robin for a donor.  So
if someone would let know about the availability of a Reliant I would
appreciate it.
Again Happy New Year,
Chuck Harris
With Matilda faster than the average bear.