Re: c 1963 gas caps/fillers

To: <deemi@juno.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: c 1963 gas caps/fillers
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:04:34 -0800
We need to know the model of Morgan that you have.  4/4s and 4 seaters use
one style of gas cap and +4s and dropheads use another style.  All are
available, although the replacements for the +4 "flip top" caps are not
identical to the original.  The originals had an oval button and the
relplacements have a retangular button.
                                                                    Regards,
Greg Solow