RE: Brook's auction DHC

To: "'Linda Eckler'" <morganspares@taconic.net>
Subject: RE: Brook's auction DHC
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:20:05 -0500
Hello Linda,

I might know something about this car.  It sounds like
a '67 black with burgundy interior DHC that Tony LaBella
put up for sale.  I understand he's trying to get $25,000
or more for the car.

If it is the same car I'm thinking of, I know some of
it's personal history.  Tony bought the car from the
estate of Elizabeth Nacht who was the sole owner from
1967.  The key elements (body, frame, block) were in
excellent original condition, but some minor motor work
was necessary, plus new chrome and seat upholstery.

I knew Betty some 30 years ago and remember the car
because it was the first Morgan I'd ever seen. As a
young sports car nut of 20 it made a big impression
on me.

Let me know if I can offer any more info.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA