Oil line

To: Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil line
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:13:38 -0500
Friends,
    Jeff Gilman wrote me asking about the oil line for the front
suspension system.
"Hello my name is jeff gilman I work at a auto repair shop we have a 59
morgan that some one else took apart, I was wondering if
you could tell me where the oil feed line for the front suspension
attaches to the motor? I do not have much knowlage of british or
european cars. Morgans are a very interesting automobile, but hard to
find info on. any help and info would be greatly
apprecaited.         thank you for you time.
"
               "anna allen" <allengilman@prodigy.net>

Drop him a note if you can help.
Ed.