Re: "Works" e-mail

To: Elton & Jane Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Subject: Re: "Works" e-mail
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:03:08 -0500
The "Works Site" is not maintained by MMC but by an
enthusiast who appears to have semi-official sanction
to do so. MMC does not have a public email address
although I believe that Parkin recieves private mail at
Pickersleigh Road. If you wish to communicate, you
must do so by regular mail or fax. You can expect a
reasonably prompt response.

William G Lamb, III
1998 NAS 4.0 Plus 8 (R-11953)