Re: Still MORE Aero +8 Comments

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <Chip.Brown@msdw.com>
Subject: Re: Still MORE Aero +8 Comments
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:51:12 -0800
I think the spoiler effect is probably quite needed since the front
wings will likely develop quite a lift force at-speed.  Nice upper
surface curvatures to create lots of lift.  The raised profile of the
rear wings reduces the lift a bit (thankfully no lip spoiler back
there).

Is that a genuine trunk (boot) complete with cover or is it all spare
tire?  I kind of miss the exposed spare.

Except for the fuel tank access, I can already imagine going racing
with a fastback hardtop (expecially since the car height is ~200 mm
lower - nearly 8 inches!).