New Morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: New Morgan
From: jimg2@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:34:41 -0500 (EST)
I,m on webtv so I can,t get the new MorgaN Web page, so I had my wife
fire up her Compaq and I had a casual view of it and I came to a couple
of observations as the results of the pictures and the specification
supplied on the Morgan list.

1. In three or four years the Morgan Motor co will be called; Morgan
Div. of BMW.

2. The sketch in R&T (?) that everyone thought was so wrong turned out
to be fairly representative, EXCEPT for the high rear section.

3. At $90 grand or so in  many places; it'll have a bit of competition .

JimG

I know this will "FIRE" a lot of readers up, but?